Emory University Interim Dining Facility
- Emory University Campus - Atlanta
- 16,000 sq ft.
This dining facility is located on the Emory University Campus. Its purpose is to provide student dining for 2 years during the construction of a new student center. The project included complex site preparation, relocation of utilities, installation of the insulated tent structure for the dining hall and servery, modular kitchen, toilet and walk in & storage units, and connecting corridors of standard construction. A pleasing dining environment was the university’s first priority.
- UWG -Murphy Building East Wing
- Emory University Interim Dining Facility
- Building CG – Fitness & Weight Room Renovation
- Building CN – Student Services Renovation
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College
- GNTC-Allied Health
- GPC-Dunwoody LRC
- GPC-Decatur Classroom
- GPC-Newton Academic
- Master Plans
- GPC-Newton Ball Fields